Sunday, October 9, 2011

Broke Abstinence

I cannot eat anything with sugar or white flour.  Yesterday I had pancakes with Lite Syrup. That was a big no-no because first of all I broke my abstinence, eating something that wasn't on my food plan and secondly the syrup was lite but still had some sugar.  Abstinence means so much to me.  It keeps me sane, meaning my personality stays on an even keel if I stay with God as my Guide and stick to my program.  I need to have God in my life and to listen to whatever He tells me because it's the only way to stay abstinent.  Ever since last year when I broke abstinence after almost one year, I have had such a hard time getting back on track.  I stay there for a while but fall off easily and sometimes for no reason.  At least that's what I think.  But down deep there must be a reason. I will write in my journal and try to find out what that reason is and correct it before it snowballs.  Thanks for letting me share this.  Happy Sunday!

No comments: