Wednesday, March 28, 2018

March 28, 2018 - Wednesday of Holy Week
So many things have crossed my mind this morning.....clean, cook, don't binge, Brendie's retirement, being alone every day, and so on.  Watching Wuthering Heights brought on tears. Saw that movie so many times and it still gets to me emotionally.  I prayed, asked God to help me,  He will in his own time.   Reading an 1890 directory in South Bethlehem, found out that Irish people lived in my former area on Buttonwood St (Evans).  Not many other nationalities at that time.  I guess that's why Holy Infancy Church was always called the Irish church, they were the ones who lived on the south side at that time.  Keep me safe Lord.

Forgot to mention, read another book, yes one more book about how to manage eating by Dr Glen Livingston "Never Binge Again."  It's very interesting.  Is it just another to add to my list of failures?  Could be.  It's not what's written in the book, I must be the one to change things in my life.  Until that happens I will go on reading books and putting them on the shelf to collect dust.  Is that what I really want?  NO of course not.  I am one of many others who have a difficult time of it.  We all fall, get up and start over.  Keep trying and stop this insanity once and for all.  Hmmmm could it be an emotional disorder?  Good question, any answers out there?

No comments: