Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BOOK -- Think Yourself Thin -- Yeah!

Interest in a new book, Think Yourself Thin by Debbie Johnson

You can read more about her here: http://deborahajohnson.com/bio.htm

This is an extension of a book I already read, "The Gabriel Method" by Jon Gabriel. I am convinced that it is possible to think yourself thin and I am about to prove it....well, not immediately but let's say in a year or so. Next year at this time check back with me. My body wants to be thin -- I give it approval to lose 50 pounds.

I have been doing the visualizations twice a day. Today is my 6th day and I have yet to notice any changes in my body...in fact I have gained some weight. BUT, I do feel better, I sleep better at night and I have a positive sense of accomplishment. I don't know what about but I can feel some difference in my body. I do wish the mid-section bulge gets the idea soon. I don't feel worried about gaining weight, that might not be such a good thing if I just let myself go with the flow so to speak. I will try to keep that in check. All in all there have been some positive changes, just not to my weight yet.

No comments: