Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dr. Savage banned from travel in the UK

I know it's been a while since I've been here.

Today I am appalled hearing that Dr. Michael Savage has been banned from the UK by Jacqui Smith. How ridiculous is that! He's a great talk show host, I listen to him almost every night. He authored many books, has two Ph.D. degrees, is a very intelligent speaker, and for the conservatives in our country, nobody can come close to his truthfulness. He may be brash at times on some subjects, but always tells the truth which we don't hear very much anymore. Many people agree with his views, I am one.

It amazes me that none of the other conservative talk show hosts, radio and TV included, have not come to his aid. Where is Fox News -- Hannity, Beck and O'Reilly. I'm not going to watch Fox News as much anymore because I think they let Dr. Savage down. And what about Rush? Come on guys, give him a hand. CNN even sent a news crew out to interview him but not Fox. Duh!


He has gotten a bum rap. He's being lumped together on the UK's banned list with people that are killers and rapists....duh! They owe Dr. Savage an apology! No two ways about it and they better take his name off that friggin list. Is Rev. Wright banned from the UK? How bout Hugo Chavez of Venezuela who drove out tons of Jewish people? Those guys are okay huh but Savage is not.

No comments: