Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Decisions -- Important Ones

I am making a decision to turn my life around. To release any past or present resentment I have toward any single or all persons in my life. I want to create new experiences and healthful relationships.

Dear Lord,
I surrender this to You. I don't think or know for sure if I can do this. I don't know if I want to do it. I turn it over to You.

I forgive everyone who has wronged me. Please forgive me too Lord if I have wronged anyone. Make me willing to be willing. Amen.


For God so loved me that He gave His only begotten Son that I might believe in Him and I might not perish, but have everlasting life." John3:16

God's love is offered freely to all; we don't have to do anything to earn it in the sense of being good enough. But we do have to be open to receive it. We must open ourselves to receive the flow of love and forgiveness God offers us a His gift.

I need to decide now that I am a useful person; useful to God with a special place in His scheme of the universe, useful to my family and friends with a unique ability to meet their needs, useful to myself with the ability to meet my own needs.

No comments: