Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Aspartame -- deadly toxin

I heard Dr. Betty Martini on Coast to Coast last night with George Noory talking about Aspartame.  So, I gathered a bunch of information to post in my blog for anyone who cares about their health.  Aspartame is a toxin...better get off that stuff now.  If it's that dangerous, why are we allowed to use it?  When is the government going to warn us?  When are they going to stop families from giving it to their children?  

Some facts about Aspartame from dorway.com


Dr. Betty Martini Biography:  http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/martini-dr-betty/5847

Dr. Betty Martini is the founder of the global volunteer force, Mission Possible International, which educates the public on aspartame and warns of the dangers. She has been doing this for 14 years with operations in most states and over 30 countries of the world. She works with the world experts who write the reports you will find on their web pages. She spent 22 years in the medical field before this, and created the first health delivery system in the US.

Websites:
mpwhi.com/main.htm   Mission Possible World Health International
docworkers.com
dorway.com
wnho.net
holisticmed.com/aspartame
sunsentpress.com

Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum.
Mission Possible World Health International
9270 River Club Parkway
Duluth, Georgia 30097
Telephone: 770-242-2599
E-Mail: BettyM19@mindspring.com

Henry The Health Hound
http://www.healthhound.org/aspartame/?t202id=7713&t202kw=aspartame Could Aspartame be the scariest sweetener yet?


I don’t know how old ya’ll are, but this hound’s been around long enough to remember TAB soda. It tasted nasty (IMO) and contained an artificial sweetener called saccharin. Years later, rat studies showed that saccharin may cause cancer. Is it still on the shelves? Yup. The little pink packets called Sweet-n-Low? However, there is a warning label on the packaging regarding the potential ill effects.  I am currently using Sweet-n-Low.  I intend to wean off it and eventually stop.

At least you have some warning with saccharin… NOW, we have reason to believe Aspartame, another artificial, chemical sweetener is potentially harmful. Not only that, but does this zero calorie sweetener used in diet products make you GAIN weight?

Another name for aspartame-- acesulfame

Henry says:
February 1, 2011 at 7:59 am
Stevia is an all-natural sweetener, which, so far, has shown to be safe in clinical trials.

Mavis says:
February 12, 2011 at 6:50 pm
Stevia is safe and all natural, but personally, I find it leaves a bit of an aftertaste I don’t really care for. As taste differs from person to person, it still might be fine for you.

creynolds007 says:
January 21, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Aspartame is a neurotoxin. About 3.5 years ago I was dieting, heavy on the Slim Fast & eating tons of lite yogurt filled with the stuff. My husband started to tell me something was going on with me whilst I slept..he didn’t know what was going on, said I was shaking alot & sounded like I was gasping & choking. I didn’t believe him, but noticed some mornings I was waking up feeling really awful. I finally listened to him & visited my doctor. She sent me for a brain scan & I found out that I was having seizures in my sleep.

Now I more than likely have a pre-disposition, but once my Neuro told me that aspartame could induce seizures I stopped eating all “fake” sugars. I haven’t had a seizure since, although I am on medication to prevent seizures, I am about to be weened off of the meds after being 3 yrs seizure free  (wahoo!!). I truly believe that as long as I stay away from aspartame I will be fine. My children will never know what that stuff tastes like!

Henry says:
January 16, 2011 at 4:10 pm
Truvia is made from the Stevia plant; both Stevia and Truvia are all-natural sweeteners.

-----
Aspartame The Silent Killer ---  http://www.aspartame.ca/page_a2a.html
-----
Products that contain Aspartame
http://supersweetblog.wordpress.com/list-of-products-containing-aspartame/
-----
Aspartame, There are now over 5,000 products containing this chemical
If it says "Sugar Free" on the label--do not even think about eating it!!!! If you are using Aspartame (Nutra-Sweet, Equal) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss--you probably have Aspartame Disease!
http://www.tuberose.com/Aspartame.html
-----

No comments: