Friday, December 1, 2017

It's been a while since I posted anything in here.  Too many other things to get done.  OK maybe it's an excuse.  The Beck Diet was a lost cause.  For some reason I lose interest and fall off the diet.  I do try but I fail over and over again.

I am beginning another food plan, the Anti-Inflammatory Diet from the famous Dr. Weil in Spark.  I read a lot of his books and never knew he had a diet plan for people like me who have inflammatory diseases and auto-immune issues.  Besides hypertension I also have psoriasis that drives me crazy, IBS that flares up once in a while, peripheral neuropathy, and God knows what else.  I need to lose weight big time.  I am not doing so good in fact I was eating more than normal....No more cookies!!!!

That's it for now.

No comments: